Positioned in one of Christchurch’s most exclusive and sought after locations, this spacious Merivale home invites you to enjoy the very best of elegant living. Be sure to view it for yourself, the vendors are very keen to look at offers.
An impressive property with perfect separation of spaces and it’s completed by a beautifully landscaped garden backdrop. This home provides both privacy and space for families to enjoy or for executives the luxury of relishing the exclusivity this property has to offer.
When you walk through the doors to this gorgeous home, the welcome is immediate and leads to the living areas and the open light spaces give you ample room to choose how you wish to enjoy this home. Features include:
– Versatile formal and casual living spaces
– A beautiful open plan kitchen with granite benchtop, quality appliances, superb wide double oven
– Convenient butler’s pantry offering oodles of storage
– Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and ensuite is located downstairs
– A large tiled main bathroom with separate toilet
– Three toilets in total in the property
– A cool space that could be a study, teenage retreat or media space.
– Internal garage for two cars with easy off street parking for a further two vehicles
– Zoned for Elmwood, Heaton, Boys’ and Girls’ High schools and located close to Rangi Ruru, St Andrews, Selwyn House and St Margaret’s schools.
All within an easy stroll to Merivale Village with its renowned mix of shopping and hospitality available.
Source: Christchurch City Council, RPNZ, LINZ, landcheck.org.nz, Vendor, Vendor’s Agents
Property on Map
Owning a home is a keystone of wealth… both financial affluence and emotional security.