Be sure to visit this delightful three double bedroom home with separate studio bordering Hoon Hay Park. Not only do you get to enjoy the outlook to the park but you’ll find plenty of boxes being ticked from your wish list. This property is privately located on a back section with good feeling of space having the park over the fence.
– Smart open plan kitchen dining and living area heated with compliant wood burner
– Well positioned for sunshine and french doors opening to the garden
– Very tidy interior recently painted and carpeted throughout
– Stylish colour scheme and soft furnishings
– Kitchen and bathroom in good condition and freshly presented
– Separate studio space with it’s own heat pump, ideal as a hobby room or a teenage hangout space
– Easy flow to the garden areas at the front that enjoys plenty of sun and privacy
– Gate for easy access to Hoon Hay Park, ideal for families
– Double garage complete with workbench space and storage plus off street parking for further vehicles
– Convenient location to local school and amenities
– Potential rental income $410-430 /week in the current market
Source: Christchurch City Council, RPNZ, LINZ, landcheck.org.nz, Vendor, Vendor’s Agents
Property on Map
Owning a home is a keystone of wealth… both financial affluence and emotional security.