Inner city living could not be easier. Situated in a well-maintained apartment complex on the very quaint Ely Street, this three bedroom city pad offers ease of living…
* Three bedrooms (doubles), two upstairs with extra study nook
* The open plan living and dining have been recently repainted
* Off street car park under cover
* No outside area to maintain with the added benefit of a lovely park opposite to enjoy on
* Small roof balcony – lovely to sit out on or put some herbs
* Just been repainted in the living, master bedroom, bathroom and stairwell.
* Neutral palette throughout
* Easy to heat (heat pump) and low maintenance this is an ideal rental property or
inexpensive city pad.
There are a lot of two bedroom apartments for investors to choose from but the extra room makes it an attractive option – it has been super easy for the owners to rent out while they have owned it. Equally it offers enough space for couples to spread out and have that extra bedroom for visitors or a tenant. This apartment comes with all the extras fridge/freezer, washing machine and microwave.
The RV is $350,000 making the asking price of $330,000 for a three bedroom unit very attractive.
Call me to view this unique three bedroom opportunity.
Source: Christchurch City Council, RPNZ, LINZ, landcheck.org.nz, Vendor, Vendor’s Agents
Property on Map
Owning a home is a keystone of wealth… both financial affluence and emotional security.