Being offered ‘as is where is’ this three bedroom property offers a fantastic opportunity to start your next project for the summer. This home enjoys fantastic positioning with good sized living and open plan sun room capturing the warmth of the sun.
– Open plan kitchen/dining area heated with a heat pump
– Bathroom with separate shower and toilet
– Built in wardrobes in all bedrooms
– Sunny conservatory built onto the front of the property
– Convenient location to local shops and public transport route
– Current rental income $350 per week
– This property has a garage but our advice is that it’s not currently safe to use
Handy to the local primary school, and of course the beach, this is a fantastic opportunity to purchase on an ‘as is where is’ basis. No current insurance claims or EQC claims will be passed on to the Purchaser.
Source: Christchurch City Council, RPNZ, LINZ, landcheck.org.nz, Vendor, Vendor’s Agents
Property on Map
Owning a home is a keystone of wealth… both financial affluence and emotional security.